Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sorry that this blog has taken so long to pull together. There has been so much going on here that you will see in the photos that we just have not had time to KEEP UP. So, what has happened over the past two months has been awesome. We have a car, a house, have been to Paris and can get things that we need from people who only speak French. So, I think we are going to survive.

Work is good and I have developed 2 new classes and half of a marketing class. I'm not sure yet how much the students are learning but I am learning lots that I will be using when I come back. Mohini is truly on vacation but keep us busy seeing things on the weekend (Olive Festival, chocolate festival, Mimosa Festival, etc.).

We are going to try to be a bit better with keeping up with this blog and POSTING photos. Mohini is going to do some posting of things we have done in the first two months. Here are some of our photos so far.

No comments: